Please enter a keyword
Or just select a topic
- Get Started
- BPM Parcel Solutions
- Customers Worldwide
- Auto Scan
- Personal Shopper
- E-Commerce E-Logistics
- How to Forward
- BPM-Lux.com Review Policy
- DHL Emergency Covid-19 Surcharge
DHL Deutsche Post Surcharge € 16,80 per parcel plus VAT depending on Destination.DHL Express Emergency Covid-19 SurchargeEmergency Situation Surcharge Fxed charge
- Per shipment Up to 2.5kg No surcharge
- 2.51 - 30kg € 2,75 + VAT depending on Destination.
- 30.1 - 70kg € 16.00 + VAT depending on Destination.
- 70.1 - 300kg € 53.00 + VAT depending on Destination.
- >300.1kg € 210.00 + VAT depending on Destination.
- 20 kg shipment from Australia to London (United Kingdom):
Surcharge amount: € 2.75 + VAT
- 190 kg shipment from USA to Athens (Greece):Surcharge amount: € 53.00 + VATReasons:DHL Express transports your shipments around the world using DHL cargo aircraft, supported by significant amounts of
commercial air cargo purchased on passenger flights.
You will all have seen in the news or experienced firsthand the dramatic impact the current COVID-19 crisis is having on the global aviation industry,
resulting in significant reductions or complete cancelation of passenger flights in most countries.
The massive reduction in available commercial air cargo capacity and destinations has necessitated a switch to more indirect routings
and the purchase of additional cargo aircraft lift, which is in high demand.
These factors, among others, increase the costs of DHL Express during this period to unsustainable levels.
This Emergency Situation Surcharge will allow DHL Express us to cover part of the operating cost increases and the necessary air network adjustments
during the time of this emergency situation.