Please enter a keyword
Or just select a topic
- Get Started
- BPM Parcel Solutions
- Customers Worldwide
- Personal Shopper
- E-Commerce E-Logistics
- Corona Covid-19 Update BPM-Lux.com
- How to Forward
- DHL Group Emergency Covid-19 Surcharge starting 1.4.20
- Who uses BPM-Lux services?
- Everyone who needs a Virtual Address and mail forwarding services. BPM-Lux receives postal mail, documents and parcels while you are at work, travelling, shopping or sightseeing; also for expats worldwide!
- Individuals and corporates who are frequently not at home. BPM-Lux is neutral: no matter what postal, courier or express service delivers letters or parcels to you, BPM-Lux will receive them, notify you by email, and Virtual Mailbox, scan your letters or docs if so desired, and forward them regularly or on demand.
- Web shoppers who need to receive their parcels in other countries find a BPM address at the most important e-commerce Hubs in Europe, Canada and USA.
- Your prefered online shop does not deliver cross border to your country or only at high shipping rates ?
- Shop online using a BPM Virtual address.
- Corporate business customers seeking to outsource their mailroom activities.
- Businesses that want to improve their supply chain costs.
- Online businesses that need to offer return acceptance addresses in Canada, the USA or European countries.
- Frequent travellers and expats have access to the content of their postal mail and documents online in real time, saving time and mail forwarding costs by using our Auto Scan feature.
- Can BPM-Lux also receive registered letters?
- Each customer who accepts the BPM-Lux T&C authorizes BPM-Lux to receive mail, packages, express and certified letters at the BPM addresses. A valid BPM number has to be ishown on the consignees field.
- Can I also send parcels to my BPM Virtual addresses?
- Yes. We specialize in parcels, letters and documents. BPM will receive these from all postal operators and express carriers. The registered customer receives a notification by email. All customers can manage their inbox online.
- Do you receive letters and parcels from private couriers, postal or express delivery services?
Yes. We receive letters and parcels from all official and private postal and parcel operators, such as DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, GLS, DPD, Deutsche Post, USPS, the French La Poste, Belgian BPost and Luxembourgs P&T, Collisimo, Chronopost, Hermes, Transoflex, etc., which are addressed to the BPM Virtual Address.
All our BPM Virtual Addresses are street addresses.
- Do you receive letters, magazines, catalogs and parcels from all merchants?
- Yes, you can buy them at any online or mail order shop and let them send your items to your BPM address.
- What are the maximum parcel dimensions that I can send to my BPM Virtual address?
BPM will receive everything from postcards to pallets for you. Please consult the Tariffs section for handling rates.If you would like BPM to receive bigger parcels or large volumes please contact our customer service staff and notify them of the dimensions and weight.
- What happens to items received in Germany, France, Luxembourg and Belgium?
All items arriving in Germany, France, Luxembourg and Belgium are automatically transferred on the next business day to the Central Warehouse of BPM in the region. Please consult the Tariffs section for handling rates and Transfer charges for bigger items.
Your advantage: Items received in 4 different countries are being stored in one Warehouse.
Items received in 4 different countries can be shipped to you consolidated in one parcel, saving shipping costs, and time.
- Do I need to have a business or personal address in Europe to sign a BPM-Lux contract?
No. All worldwide residents, individuals and companies are welcome to register.
After registration we will need proof of Identity. You will be requested to provide your ID or driver's licence and one utility invoice.
Students applying for a student discount:
valid annual school/college or university attendance certificate confirming their student status. Between 18 and 30 years old.
- Can I register my company at the BPM-Lux street address?
If the customer is a company, the company retains its administrative and registered address. The agreement signed with BPM-Lux is a Virtual Address, mail forwarding and/or e-office agreement which provides mailroom and post management services. BPM-Lux does not provide domiciliation services.
BPM-Lux will not act as a domiciliary agent.
Customers may not use a BPM Virtual Address to set up a company or residence in any country.
- What is the duration of the contract?
Duration and termination of the contract
The duration of the contract is the initial period selected and paid in advance by the Client, extended by potential renewal periods regularly paid by him.
The BPM Member agrees to pay a minimum of 3 monthly invoices to cover registration charges.
Each party can terminate the contract applying a prior notice of one (1) month before the end of the contract.
For annual contracts, BPM Lux will inform the Client at least 1 (one) month in advance by electronic mail, of the expiry date of the contract. In absence of termination by one of the parties, the service provision contract will be tacitly extended for an identical duration as the one initially selected by the Client.
You can choose to pay on a monthly or annual basis (special discounts apply).
The contract will be renewed automatically at the end of each billing period if no cancellation notice has been received 30 days in advance.
BPM-Lux allows you to add and cancel service options each month to adapt the service to your current needs.
- Can I send larger quantities to this address for remailing, fulfilment or forwarding ?
Yes. If you are interested in additional services like pick and pack, fulfilment, return management, logistics, warehousing for short or long term, or distribution in Europe or worldwide, please send an email to our logistics department, at info ( at ) bpm-lux.com
- Do you provide e-commerce fulfilment?
- Yes, BPM-Lux specializes in logistics and as such it also covers e-commerce services, order fulfilment, warehousing, coss docking, distribution in Europe and worldwide.
- Can I send COD (collect on delivery) shipments?
Sorry – no shipments, parcels or envelopes will be accepted with sums intended for collection by the delivery carriers at BPM-Lux.
Please arrange for a credit card or PayPal payments with your supplier in advance.
This practice has been proven and recognized to protect the interests of our customers, as BPM can not know if the value of the goods were already paid by the customer when ordering or not.
- Customs duties on a COD (collect on delivery) basis:
- Shipments arriving at BPM Address Germany or any other address offered by BPM, which require payment of customs duties at the door will be accepted. Duties are owed and paid to the carrier automatically. The carrier may request additional documents to handle the clearance. This information will be required from the customer. Fees will be advanced by BPM to the carrier and automatically charged to the customer. Method of billing: duties (VAT charge) + service charge 4€ (+ VAT) + advance fee (10% of total sum + VAT) In some cases and countries, the carrier provides the option of paying customs duties online in advance before final delivery.
- How should my mail and parcels be addressed? Example
The main sorting criterion at BPM-Lux is your BPM number. Please make sure this number is indicated in the address field so that delays in allocating the item to your account are avoided.
The customer ensures that mail is addressed correctly as shown in the following example:
Mandatory BPM no......
Optional but recommended ******customer's name******
Mandatory Nr example street
Mandatory D-XXXXX Example city
Mandatory Example country
- Do you offer street addresses?
- All our BPM Virtual Addresses are street addresses. We receive mail and parcels from all postal operators and express carriers on a daily basis.
- What is the cost of the Virtual Mailbox in each country?
- One BPM account includes the use of all BPM reception addresses in all the countries indicated.
- Can I send mail and parcels without the BPM number?
- No, the BPM number is the main sorting criterion. Letters, documents and parcels without a BPM number may be delayed or discarded if not claimed within 90 days.
- Do you separate out junk mail ?
All BPM reception addresses receive mail and parcels from postal operators and express carriers in bulk.
Our staff handle all incoming mail and parcels in accordance with the postal privacy agreement. The main sorting criterion is the BPM number.
As a consequence, our staff are not allowed to make any distinctions between junk mail, magazines and catalogs. Our customers are free to request the discard of junk mail via the Virtual Mailbox free of charge before the next automatic forwarding sequence.
- Do you reject mail if I request this?
- All BPM maildrops receive mail and parcels from postal operators and express carriers in bulk. We cannot reject individual items. The customers will be notified. The customer can manage his Virtual Mailbox online, and ask for discard or a return to sender. (Shipping and handling costs apply as per Shipping Calculator.)
- Can I add extra names to my account, such as my wife, children or business?
The main sorting criterion at BPM is your BPM number. All arriving items which show your BPM number will be sorted into your Virtual Mailbox and notification will be given, ready for forwarding or pickup.
- We will accept a maximum of 6 names per account.
- The maximum amount of e-mail addresses you may save ar 5.
- If you need more people to benefit from the BPM service, we recommend to open additional BPM Accounts.
- Items arriving without BPM Nr, will be placed in storage waiting the account owner to claim, providing, tracking Nr, sender name, content and value.
- If the goods are not claimed within 14 days, they will be returned to the sender as unknown consignee.
- How do you handle the issue of confidentiality?
BPM-Lux has been in business since 2005 and has received several awards from institutions in Luxembourg, such as the Industrial Innovation Award from Fedil (Business Federation of Luxembourg),
Best good practice from Centre Henri Tudor and Chambre de Commerce,
the Luxembourg Quality Award from MLQ (Mouvement Luxembourgoise pour la Qualite). Each staff member at BPM signs an undertaking to observe security and postal privacy.
All staff members must provide a faultless certificate of good conduct before taking up employment.
The staff at BPM-Lux are bound by a written undertaking and a contractual obligation to treat clients’ instructions, messages, phone calls, faxes, letters and emails with the utmost confidentiality and not to disclose any client-related information to a third party.
- Do you open my mail?
- We will open your mail only if expressly instructed by yourself either when you request scan on demand or when you choose the Auto Scan feature of your BPM account.
- How do I keep track of my incoming mail or parcels?
All customers receive an email notification once per day if items are addressed to you.
Registered customers can check and manage their Virtual Mailbox online. The inbox shows the reception of mail in all BPM countries.
Auto Scan: With BPM Auto Scan you read the content of your incoming postal mail and documents online in real time, saving time and forwarding costs.(secured SSL server). Scanned documents can be downloaded in PDF format or printed.
Parcels weighing more than 30 kg will be regarded as oversized items and ready for pickup in Roodt-sur-Syre for Luxembourg customers, or for forwarding on demand as per customers instructions. Additional fees apply please consult our Tarifs.
- Scans on demand
Scan on demand in Luxembourg, Germany, France and Belgium requested before 12:00 GMT + 1 will be carried out on the same business day.
UK, Canada, USA, Australia, Italy, Spain: The scan order will be carried out on the following business day.
- Scan on demand for all the letters and documents marked.
- By doing this you authorize BPM-Lux to open your letters and documents and scan them for you.
- Scan on demand will be charged as per published rates under the as-you-go fees list that you'll find under Pricing and Register.
- Magazines and books will not be scanned.
- After scanning you will see a preview of the document's first page n the inbox of the Virtual Mailbox.
- By clicking on the PDF link you can open, download or print the full scan, including a scan of the envelope, as well as all the pages that arrived.
Auto Scan: With BPM Auto Scan you read the content of your incoming postal mail and documents online (via a secured SSL server) in the inbox of your Virtual Mailbox in real time, thereby saving time and forwarding costs.
- After scanning you will see a preview of the document's first page in the inbox of the Virtual Mailbox.
- By clicking on the PDF link you can open, download or print the full scan, including a scan of the envelope, as well as all the pages that arrived.
Auto Scan in Luxembourg, Germany, France, Belgium, will be carried out on the day of reception.
Autoscans In the UK, Canada, Australia, Spain and Italy, will be carried out on the business day after reception.
Please note: newspapers, magazines, books, parcels, CD ROMs and DVDs, etc. wil not be scanned. The items will remain in your Virtual Mailbox or placed in storage.,If you need the item to be forwarded, please give a forwarding instruction.
Auto Scan in the USA is not available at the moment. Please request Scan on demand in this cases.
- Mail and parcel forwarding on demand
- Mail and parcel forwarding on demand before 11:00 GMT + 1 will be processed and shipped on the same day from the European, Canadian and USA BPM warehouses.
- Automatic forwarding daily, weekly or monthly
Letters, recommended letters, documents and magazines will be shipped as per the customers' wishes:
Monthly: The first business day of the following month.
On demand: You can also request forwarding on demand, before the weekly or monthly forwarding, or set your account to On Demand. In that case we will ship only when you request shipments. After 30 days storage charges apply.
Parcels will always be forwarded on demand because a content and value declaration is needed for security and customs reasons.
- Pickup of Mail and Parcels
BPM - Lux.com offers PICKUP Solutions for each customer. Partnering in Europe with approx 22.000 Parcelshops, customers can select their preferred location, and request delivery on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis for pickup by themselfs on the way home or work.
- The reception addresses of BPM are street addresses were BPM receives letters and parcels for their customers.
- The parcelshop addresses are known only to BPM customers.
- BPM Mailbox
BPM provides mailbox services in different countries, with storage, scan, forwarding, or pickup at thousands of parcel shops in Europe.
BPM Mailbox Germany
BPM Mailbox Belgium
BPM Mailbox Luxembourg
BPM Mailbox France
BPM Mailbox Italy
BPM Mailbox Spain
BPM Mailbox United Kingdom
BPM Mailbox USA
BPM Mailbox Canada
- BPM Parcel Solution
In Europe, BPM is partnering with recognized home delivery services and approx 22.000 parcelshops providing a flexible choice for BPM customers.
BPM - Lux.com : A neutral and customer centric delivery solution.
- Discard on Demand
- BPM receives all letters, documents and magazines which are addressed to your BPM number. You can find out whether they have been received by email notification or by consulting your Virtual Mailbox. Unwanted items can be disposed of with the Discard button free of charge.
- Can I open a bank account using your address?
Please contact your bank for further information. Your address at BPM is a street address, not a PO box.
Your BPM Address is not a domiciliation or residence address.
- What is the maximum size of items you will accept for me?
We receive everything from postcards to pallets for our customers, and we offer a suitable solution for the mail forwarding, delivery or pickup of each item.
If you need to receive bulky items, please contact info at bpm-lux.com
- How do you ship documents and parcels to me?
BPM-Lux.com will ship as follows.
Documents: Shipments containing letters, magazines and documents only:
- From Europe: With normal Postal services without tracking.
- From Canada and USA: Express with tracking only.
Parcels: Intercontinental Shipments require a content and value declaration.
From Europe to Europe:
- normally we ship with recognized standard parcel services with tracking. Transit time 24 - 72 hours depending on origin and destination offering the possibility to pickup at a parcelshop near your destination address,
- Express reducing transit time, is availabel at request.
From Europe to Worldwide:
- normally we ship with wllknown Integrator services with tracking. Transit time 24 - 72 hours depending on origin and destination.
- Express reducing transit time, is availabel at request.
From Canada and USA: Express with tracking only. ( From USA also with BPM on Friday ).
- How can I register with BPM?
- The pricing and registration process is easy. Visit Pricing & Register and you will be able to simulate the cost of your account with us according to your specific configuration before going to checkout.
- Do you offer special rates for students?
Yes. We support students with a special discount of 50% on the membership fee and 10% on the handling fees
- during their studies
- and also for 12 months after their studies are completed to support them during their job search and adjustment period.
Student rates apply for students aged between 18 and 30 (age at date of registration) who provide a copy of their ID and annual proof of their school/college or university student status.
Once student status comes to an end, BPM will maintain the student rate for an additional 12 months.
12 months after finishing his studies, the customer agrees to pay the full published rates upon his contract renewal. The BPM membership number will remain the same when the contract is renewed.
You can reduce your handling fees additionally by buying credits in advance.
- Do you offer special rates for corporate accounts?
- Yes, companies which want to offer their staff the benefits of BPM services are welcome to contact our Corporate Sales department at info[at]bpm-lux.com, mentioning your contact details such as company, name, phone number and email.
- Which currency is used for payments?
- All sales and payments are made in Euros. Please bear in mind that your bank will charge your credit card with your local currency at the day's exchange rate. This exchange rate is set by your bank.
- Payment Methods Accepted
- BPM-Lux has integrated WorldPay to securely process your payments to us.
- During the transaction you save your credit card or PayPal details for the first and future debits.
- At the same time you authorize BPM-Lux to deduct future monthly subscriptions and services used from your credit card or PayPal account via WorldPay.
- As-you-go services, forwarding charges and monthly or annual subscriptions will be deducted via WorldPay.
You can select monthly or annual payments. Please see details under Pricing & find out what savings you can make by paying on an annual basis.
- How do you charge for your services?
Subscriptions are prepaid monthly or annually according to your preferences.
Get a 12-month subscription for the price of 11 months (8,33% discount).
Handling fees are billed as credits. We call them as-you-go services.
As-you-go services: BPM customers can get huge rebates and influence how much the cost of the credits (handling charge) will be.
The more you buy, the cheaper they get. Save handling and transfer fees by buying credits in advance.
Visit PRICING & REGISTER for complete information on our rates.
Use your configurator to adapt your BPM-Lux account to your needs or budget.
This applies for all BPM services, excluding subscriptions and freight charges.
BPM-Lux has integrated WorldPay to process your payments to us securely.
During the transaction you save your credit card or PayPal details for the first and future debits.
At the same time you authorize BPM-Lux to deduct future monthly subscriptions and services used from your credit card or PayPal account via WorldPay.
As you go services, forwarding charges as well as monthly or yearly subscriptions, will be deducted via Worldpay.
- Repacking. Do you offer repackaging?
- Yes, we do. As a mail forwarding company that cares about its customers' final costs, we will try to reduce the volumetric weight if you allow us or instruct us to open and repack your items before shipping.
- Neutralization. Do you offer neutralization services?
Yes, we do. Merchants who need to neutralize or repack parcels can request this service when giving the shipping instructions. Additional fees apply. As a logistics service provider we offer neutralization, pick and pack, fulfilment, and distribution, also for high volumes.
BPM-Lux is dedicated to logistics, fulfilment and distribution in Europe.
- Volumetric or Dimensional Weight
Volumetric weight may apply to large lightweight packages.
Volumetric weight may vary depending on the carrier selected.
Please consult our Shipping Calculator.
To calculate todays standard volumetric weight please apply following formula:
length*width*height in cm /5000= volumetric weight
- Can I request delivery to a PO box when forwarding items to myself?
Depending on the country of destination and the carrier selected, this may be possible for letters, magazines and documents.
Parcels are only delivered against signature. A street address is required.
- Can I request delivery to a DHL Packstation in Germany or similar providers in other countries?
Yes, this depends on the country of destination and the carrier selected.
If you want to ship to a DHL Packstation in Germany, you may need to select DHL or Deutsche Post as your carrier. Different rates may apply.
- Does the mail forwarding cost include all charges?
- The freight rates quoted on our Shipping Calculator include export formalities and all door-to-door shipping costs. The carriers offered by BPM will process customs clearance at the destination country before final delivery. Any customs duties, taxes or import fees incurred which are not included - this may vary from country to country - will be collected at the door or before delivery.
- I Forgot my Password
If you want to change your password,
- Click on Forgot Password in the Login area.
- Please provide your BPM number or your email address and click submit.
- Please answer your security question and click Submit.
- An email will be sent to you.
- Please check your email account and open our mail.
- How high are the customs duties that I will pay?
This depends from the country in which you are importing or shipping to. Please check with your local customs authorities.
In Europe Goods with a value less than 150€ (or the equivalent) are duty free. Local VAT will be charged by customs based on the value of the goods and the duties to be paid, if any.
VAT depend on the country of first entry into the EU.
Luxembourg applies the lowest VAT with 17%.
Consolidation: Please note that in the event of consolidation, the total value of the shipment will be taken as the basis for duty and VAT calculation.
- Restricted or Prohibited Items
What type of goods can I have forwarded to me?
Anything that is not banned by the country of origin, the country of destination, or US, European and local customs and post office authorities. If it is banned, BPM cannot ship it, or the authorities may confiscate the item.
Certain countries have prohibited different items. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with current government regulations or laws applicable in each country. Customers are also advised to refer to each country's prohibited articles list.
You will find a complete list for each country of destination under World Customs Organisation.
Non-exhaustive list of restricted articles:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal skins (non-domesticated)
- Articles of exceptional value (e.g. works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and
- Cleaning (chemical) supplies
- Dangerous goods/hazardous materials
- Dry ice
- Flea collars or flea sprays
- Fuels or gasoline
- Ivory and ivory products
- Live animals
- Money and negotiable instruments
- Mercury thermometers
- Nail polish
- Perishable goods
- Pornographic materials
- Pool chemicals
- Stamps of unusual value
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Who will carry out customs clearance on arrival?
Export formalities will be carried out by BPM based on the content and value declaration provided by the customer.
Depending on the country of destination, additional fees may apply.
Import The carrier in charge of transporting the goods to the final address will carry out customs clearance before delivery. If duties have to be paid, they will be collected at the door.
If there is a customs check, the shipment may be delayed. Local customs authorities may require a copy of the order, invoice and amount paid in the form of a copy of the payment transaction (copy of credit card or PayPal deduction).
- Shipping Calculator / Shipping from BPM HQ in Continental Europe
- All items which arrive in Germany, France, Belgium, and Luxembourg, will be transferred automatically to the BPM Warehouse overnight next business day. You can shop in continental Europe and items arriving in 4 countries will be stored in one warehouse. Shipping items from 4 countries together reduces your shipping costs. Send from Europe to destinations all over the world.
- Shipping Calculator / Shipping from Australia, Italy, Spain, UK, Canada and USA
Items arriving in Australia, Italy, Spain, the UK, Canada or the USA will remain at our warehouse awaiting your
shipping instructions. Send from Australia, Italy, Spain, the UK and the USA, Canada to worldwide destinations.
Freight rates originating in the UK, Australia, Canada and the USA are based on local currency, and may change on a daily basis depending on the day's exchange rate.
BPM will show these rates in euros in the Shipping Calculator and bill in euros.
- Email Notifications
- via email once a day if an item arrived for you.
- Via Virtual Mailbox. Customers can access their Virtual Mailbox with their login and password.
- via email once a day if an item arrived for you.
- BPM mobile app - Web App
With our new BPM mobile Web-App you can:
- log into your Virtual Mailbox
- follow the status of your shipments
- forward these to any worldwide destination
- declare the value of the contents
- browse your address-book
Visit our site using your mobile phone at http://m.bpm-lux.com. You will asked if you wish to use the new BPM Web-App.
Give it a spin! It works on almost all Smartphones, right in your browser! No additional installation required.
Easy, handy and flexible. Just like BPM!
- Special rates for NGO ( ONG - ASBL )
NGO's and other non-profit organisations (ASBL) are entitled to a reduction of -10% on all BPM subscriptions and handlings costs.
To benefit from this offer, send or mail us a copy of your certificate and we'll update your pricing scheme.
- Expats living in Europe
Expats living in Europe can take advantage of BPM to shop their well-known products from their favourite stores, even when the seller does not provide international shipping. Simply use a BPM reception address in the country of purchase and retrieve your shipment from your BPM PICKUP Solution in Europe, 24/7.
The same applies to have your personal mail forwarded to Europe or Worldwide.
- Expats world wide
Expats living around the world can take advantage of BPM to shop their well-known products from their favourite stores, even when the seller does not provide international shipping. Simply use a BPM reception address in the country of purchase and have BPM forward your shipments to the destination of your choice.
The same applies to have your personal mail forwarded to wherever you are.
- Spanish / Español
Compre cualquier cosa online en Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Estados Unidos, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo.
Compre en línea, consolide y ahorre.
Aproveche los descuentos de las mejores tiendas en Europa, Estados Unidos.
Consolidaremos sus paquetes para enviarlos a tarifas económicas.
Enviamos sus compras Express o correo postal, segun su preferencia, con monitoreo en linea.
Con BPM-Lux.com puedes comprar en cualquier tienda y recibirlas en tu dirección en USA, Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo.
Agente de compras Tax Free en Europa
Tax Free shopping para miembros residentes fuera de la Comunidad Europea.
Desde 2005 BPM-Lux.com recibe para sus clientes en Euopa y el mundo, desde la Tarjeta Postal hasta el pallet y brinda servicios de reexpedicion desde USA, Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Canada, España, Italia, Belgica, Luxemburgo a todo el mundo.
BPM-Lux.com le brinda una dirección fisica en Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo, para recibir sus envios, almacenarlos, enviarlos por carga aerea a su pais preferido.
Recepcion y envio de compras online en Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Estados Unidos, Australia, Canada, España, Italia, Belgica, Luxemburgo,Australia,
Transitario en Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Australia, Estados Unidos, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo.
Envios y despachos a todo el mundo desde.. Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Australia, Estados Unidos, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo.
Almacenaje, recepción, retorno en Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Estados Unidos, Australia, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo.
Direccion postal en Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Australia, Estados Unidos, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo.
Transporte internacional desde Alemania, Francia, Inglaterra, Australia, Estados Unidos, Canada, España, Italia, Australia, Belgica, Luxemburgo.
- Italian / Italiano
Compra qualsiasi cosa da Germania, Francia, Regno Unito, Stati Uniti d'America, Canada, Spagna, Italia, Portogallo, Belgio, Lussemburgo.
Fai shopping online consolidare e fare risparmio.
Approfitta degli sconti dei migliori negozi in Europa, negli Stati Uniti.
Noi consolideremo i pacchetti per inviare tariffe a basso costo.
Spediamo i vostri acquisti come consegna espressa o posta, a seconda delle preferenze, con il monitoraggio on-line.
Con BPM-Lux.com si possono acquistare in qualsiasi negozio e li hanno consegnati al tuo indirizzo en
USA, Germania, Francia, Regno Unito, Canada, Spagna, Italia, Portogallo, Belgio, Lussemburgo.
Consegna veloce in tutto il mondo.
Agente di acquisto Tax Free Europe
Tax Free shopping per i soci che risiedono al di fuori della Comunità europea.
Dal 2005 BPM-Lux.com riceve per i suoi clienti in Europa e nel mondo, dalla cartolina al pallet e fornisce servizi di spedizione da Stati Uniti d'America Germania, Francia, Regno Unito, Canada, Spagna, Italia, Belgio, Lussemburgo a tuto il mondo.
BPM-Lux.com le fornisce un indirizzo fisico in Germania, Francia, Inghilterra, Canada, Spagna, Italia, Belgio, Lussemburgo, di ricevere le loro spedizioni, magazzini, inviare per via aerea al vostro paese preferito.
Spedizioni, Micrologistica, Servizi Postali, Spedisci oggetto online, ricevere pacchi en
Stati Uniti d'America, Germania, Francia, Inghilterra, Canada, Spagna, Portogallo, Italia, Belgio, Lussemburgo.
Ricevimento e Spedizione die pacchi da Stati Uniti d'America, Germania, Francia, Inghilterra, Canada, Spagna, Italia, Belgio, Lussemburgo.
Accettazione de lettere e pacchi en Stati Uniti d'America, Germania, Francia, Inghilterra, Canada, Spagna, Italia, Portogallo, Belgio, Lussemburgo, stoccaggio, distribuzione, ritorna.
- Portuguese / Português
Comprar qualquer coisa on-line na Alemanha, França, Reino Unido, EUA, Canadá, Espanha, Itália, Austrália, Bélgica, Luxemburgo.
Faça compras online e economize consolidando vários pacotes em uma remessa.
Aproveite os descontos das melhores lojas na Europa, nos Estados Unidos.
Enviaremos suas encomendas express ou con correio postal, dependendo da sua preferência, com monitoramento online.
Com BPM-Lux.com você pode comprar em qualquer loja e tê-los entregues ao seu endereço nos EUA, Alemanha, França, Inglaterra, Canadá, Espanha, Itália, Austrália, Bélgica, Luxemburgo.
Agente de compras na Europa Tax Free
Compras Duty Free para os sócios que residem fora da Comunidade Europeia.
Desde 2005 BPM-Lux.com recebe para seus clientes em Euopa e do mundo, a partir do cartão postal para o pallet e fornece serviços de encaminhamento de EUA, Alemanha, França, Inglaterra, Canadá, Espanha, Itália, Austrália, Bélgica, Luxemburgo a todos mundo.
- Polish / Polský
Przyjmowanie i przesyłanie listów i paczek do Niemcy, Francja, Belgia, Anglia, Hiszpania, Australia, Włochy, Kanadzie, USA (Stany Zjednoczone ) i Luksemburg.
Przyjmowanie, magazynowanie, powraca, adres pocztowy, przesyłka, transport międzynarodowy.
- Czech / Ceský
Balíček přijímací, písmeno akceptační, skladování, adresa, postal adresa, do Německo, Francie,
Belgie, Itálie, Španělsko, Austrálie, Spojené Státy Americké, Kanada, Anglie.